Jsport Honda Ridgeline Basics Package
The Jsport Basics Package for the Honda Ridgeline takes the OEM standards, and adds top quality parts to create a unique product above and beyond the aftermarket offerings available for the SUV. When you shop for leveling kits, you'll find nothing that matches Jsport quality or pricing.
We aim to provide the highest accessibility for performance and engineering on the market. By retaining the factory wheels you can reduce costs and maintain a look which is closer to a fully stock vehicle, perfect for the buyer who wants more aggressive performance without a radically aggressive appearance. Each package contains the following products:
- Signature Jsport 1.5” leveling kit: Made with aircraft grade billet aluminum, the Jsport leveling kit is virtually indestructible. This kit increases ride height, alleviates any awkward forward lean, and provides greater ground clearance.
- Rugged All-Terrain Tires: Taller by one-inch than the OEM tires on the Pilot, these are made to fit either the 18 or 20-inch wheels. Our tires are a serious all terrain tire designed to maximize the potential of the vehicle without sacrificing any reliability and will fit perfectly when paired with our leveling kit.
- Race-Inspired Bedside Graphics: Transform the bed from a typical road going vehicle into a sport focused standout offering. The contrasting stripes highlight forward motion while the “Jsport” logo confirms that the off-roader is no average Ridgeline.
Combining the Jsport signature lift and leveling kit with the taller tires, you are provided height and dynamic advantages available on the Pilot while coming in at a lower price-point. We believe that every Honda Ridgeline should be equipped with a Jsport Basics Package. After comparing a vehicle with our product and one without, you will see the stark improvement achieved by it’s addition.
(1) This package for the Honda Ridgeline requires tires and wheels to be mounted, and the TPMS sensor to be relocated.
(2) Side steps are sold separately.